About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
Discover News By District
Austin Monitor Radio: Council Member Jimmy Flannigan
Monday, April 29, 2019 by Elizabeth Pagano
Council Member Jimmy Flannigan stops by KOOP to talk about the newest attempt to rewrite the Land Development Code. He shares his hopes and predictions with Austin Monitor reporter Jack Craver. To catch up on that, and get a quick update on the effort to expand the Convention Center, listen in below.
Austin Monitor Radio is produced in partnership with KOOP 91.7 FM.
The Austin Monitor’s work is made possible by donations from the community. Though our reporting covers donors from time to time, we are careful to keep business and editorial efforts separate while maintaining transparency. A complete list of donors is available here, and our code of ethics is explained here.
You're a community leader
And we’re honored you look to us for serious, in-depth news. You know a strong community needs local and dedicated watchdog reporting. We’re here for you and that won’t change. Now will you take the powerful next step and support our nonprofit news organization?