About the Author
Jo Clifton is the Politics Editor for the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- City Council moves toward enshrining remote work options
- As Austin grows, real estate leaders look at state of city’s character, reputation
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
Discover News By District
Key Players & Topics In This Article
Austin City Council November 2014 Elections: The November 2014 Austin City Council elections marked a shift from an all-at-large City Council to one elected based mostly on geographic districts. The city's Mayor remains elected at-large.