Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
Discover News By District
Martinez draws opponent
Monday, March 9, 2009 by Austin Monitor
The Austin City Clerk’s Office has not yet put up the paperwork, In Fact Daily has learned that Jose Quintero filed to run in the place 2 seat against incumbent Mike Martinez, who was previously unopposed.
You're a community leader
And we’re honored you look to us for serious, in-depth news. You know a strong community needs local and dedicated watchdog reporting. We’re here for you and that won’t change. Now will you take the powerful next step and support our nonprofit news organization?